Return Policy & Guarantee
Kalaheo Coffee Co. is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your coffee order, you may return the order for a full refund of your purchase price, no questions asked. Kalaheo Coffee Co. takes great pride and aloha in our coffee and we truly hope that every order is to your satisfaction. We hope that Kalaheo Coffee Co. will become your connection for coffee and gifts from Hawaii.
If you are not totally satisfied with your order, the following requirements must be followed for returning merchandise:
- All returns must be accompanied by a receipt.
- All orders must have a return authorization name/number (RA#) from Kalaheo Coffee Co. before being sent back to us. Any package without an (RA#) will not be accepted at our warehouse. Please call 808-332-5858 and say “I would like to return a purchase”. We will be happy to help you.
- Any coffee and other consumable products returned must be in its original packaging, and contain at least eighty percent of its original purchase weight.
- All logo clothing returns must be unwashed with tags still attached to garments and in original packaging.
- Refunds for returns received within 30 days from the purchase date will be given in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds for returns received after 30 days from the date of purchase will be for store credit redeemable on your next purchase.
- Your original shipping costs will not be refunded. You are responsible for any costs to return merchandise.
- Kalaheo Coffee Co. is not responsible for lost or damaged returns that you send. For tracking purposes, if you are returning your order via USPS, you must purchase and include Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation, and/or Return Receipt Requested for each package returned. We strongly suggest you also purchase insurance for the value of each package. If any package you send is not delivered to us for any reason, we will not replace or refund your order.
- Please allow approximately 10 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at our facility.
Mahalo from all of us at Kalaheo Coffee!
Privacy and Data Retention Policy
This website is brought to you by “Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Co.” (Kalaheo Cafe). If you have any comments or queries, please contact us online.
You are invited to use the kalaheo.com website (“the Website”) on the basis of the terms and conditions of use set out below.
1. Accuracy of Content
Kalaheo Cafe makes every effort to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and up-to-date, but Kalaheo Cafe does not offer any warranties (whether express implied or otherwise) as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information appearing on the Website.
2. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Website content, software and all HTML and other code contained in this Website, shall remain at all times vested in Kalaheo Cafe and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other laws and international treaty provisions. Any other trademark remains the property of its respective owner(s).
Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, redistribute, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material which may be displayed on the Website from time to time without first obtaining permission to do so from Kalaheo Cafe in writing.
The Website and its contents are copyright material and the copyright is owned by Kalaheo Cafe unless stated otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, copying the above listed materials to any other server or location for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
Generally speaking, trademarks appearing on the Website are either owned by Kalaheo Cafe or Kalaheo Cafe has obtained limited use permission from the trademark owner to use the trademark on the Website. Any other third party trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
If you wish to obtain permission to make use of any of the trademarks or other material that may be displayed on the Website from time to time please contact us. Kalaheo Cafe shall not be responsible for seeking any additional authorization required for third party use of any trademark not owned by or licensed to Kalaheo Cafe for such use.
3. Prohibition of Commercial Use
You are permitted to use the material that is displayed on the Website from time to time only as expressly authorized by Kalaheo Cafe or its licensors.
This Website is intended to provide information relating to Kalaheo Cafe concerns and the Website is designed for personal, non-commercial use only.
Users may not use this Website, or any of the material appearing on the Website from time to time to further any commercial purpose, including (but not limited to) advertising or to promote or generate activity on any other website.
You are advised to check the terms and conditions of use and the privacy policies of these external websites before entering or making use of them.
If you wish to create a hyperlink to this Website or to any other website operated or maintained by Kalaheo Cafe please contact us. Kalaheo Cafe generally welcomes links to its websites. However by so linking, you agree that Kalaheo Cafe may require the link to be removed if, in Kalaheo Cafe’s sole opinion, any aspect of the linking website, its content or any other matter relating to the link is objectionable to Kalaheo Cafe.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Internet is by its nature an unreliable medium. Consequently, you accept that this Website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Kalaheo Cafe takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is properly functioning at all times but Kalaheo Cafe does not warrant that this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of software viruses or bugs or other defects.
Purposes for which Personal Information may be used:
Any personal information that you provide to us will be used only for the following purposes:
To provide information or services to you as requested by you.
To let you know about information and services from Kalaheo Cafe in which you may be interested.
For internal review.
To improve the content of the website.
To customize the content and /or layout of the website for each individual user.
To notify users about updates to the website.
To compile and disclose statistics about our users and their preferences. However, these statistics are anonymous and do not identify individual users.
We will not pass any of your personal information to any third party, other than members of Kalaheo Cafe, without your consent.
Marketing and Advertising
Your personal contact information will never be given, sold, or otherwise shared by Kalaheo Cafe with third parties for advertising or marketing purposes.
Additional Forms and e-mails
We may ask you to provide more information after you register to obtain additional services and information or to resolve complaints or concerns.
Protection of Information
We have implemented technology safeguards, security policies and other measures to protect data under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction or accidental loss. We also protect your information by requiring that all our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data to respect your confidentiality.
7. Prohibited Use
This website does not constitute an offer to sell and shall not be used in any state where prohibited by law.